Due to COVID-19 some of our Food Rescue programs have been suspended. Please contact the Food Sourcing Team for more information.
Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, retailer, restaurant, hotel or caterer, we have a program that will transfer unwanted food directly to those in need so no food is wasted. It’s a true win-win. Contact us here. A Food Sourcing Team member will reply.
Virtual Food Drives are one of the best ways you or your company can make a difference in this challenging time. Join us in our hunger-fighting efforts by hosting a virtual food drive. You can set up your individual or corporate Virtual Food Drive immediately by going to YourFoodDrive.org.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be accepting food collected through food drives. Please check back after the current crisis is over to find out when we will resume accepting food from individuals.
Everyone deserves to be healthy. We encourage donations of foods that are reduced in sodium, sugar or fat and contain no trans fatty acids. Our most needed items include:
• Peanut or Other Seed Butters
• Canned Vegetables (low sodium)
• Rice (brown)
• Canned Fruit (packed in water or juice) or Natural Applesauce
• Dried or Canned Beans (low sodium)
• Whole Grain Cereal or Pasta
• Canned or Boxed Soup (low sodium)
• Canned Meats & Fish (in water)
• Healthy Snacks such as low sugar granola bars, raw nuts or dried fruit.
Personal Care Items (full or travel-sized):
• Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
• Toilet Paper
Please, no glass containers or expired items.