Drop off your donation of canned food, fresh produce, or other items in the original packaging at Second Harvest and we will give it to those who need it most.
Help us end hunger. You can drop off your donation of canned food, fresh produce, or other items in the original packaging Monday – Saturday, 8:30am – 2:00pm at our Irvine location. Or donate through our Virtual Food Drives
Everyone deserves to be healthy. We encourage donations of foods that are reduced in sodium, sugar or fat and contain no trans fatty acids. Our most needed items include:
• Peanut or Other Seed Butters
• Canned Vegetables (low sodium)
• Rice (brown)
• Canned Fruit (packed in water or juice) or Natural Applesauce
• Dried or Canned Beans (low sodium)
• Whole Grain Cereal or Pasta
• Canned or Boxed Soup (low sodium)
• Canned Meats & Fish (in water)
• Healthy Snacks such as low sugar granola bars, raw nuts or dried fruit.
Personal Care Items (full or travel-sized):
• Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
• Toilet Paper
Please, no glass containers or expired items.
Make a bigger impact on our hunger-fighting efforts by holding a traditional or virtual food drive. Please note: Due to the number of holiday food drives, we will need at least 3-weeks advance notice to schedule your traditional food drive. We are still able to set up virtual food drives.