Join us in our hunger-fighting efforts by hosting a virtual or traditional food drive. You can set up your individual or corporate Virtual Food Drive immediately by going to YourFoodDrive.org. Traditional Food Drives may also be started here, however in time of high demand we may need up to 3 weeks to schedule a traditional food drive.
Help us end hunger. You can drop off your donation of canned food, fresh produce, or other items in the original packaging Monday – Saturday, 8:30am – 2:00pm at our Irvine location. Or donate through our Virtual Food Drives
Everyone deserves to be healthy. We encourage donations of foods that are reduced in sodium, sugar or fat and contain no trans fatty acids. Our most needed items include:
• Peanut or Other Seed Butters
• Canned Vegetables (low sodium)
• Rice (brown)
• Canned Fruit (packed in water or juice) or Natural Applesauce
• Dried or Canned Beans (low sodium)
• Whole Grain Cereal or Pasta
• Canned or Boxed Soup (low sodium)
• Canned Meats & Fish (in water)
• Healthy Snacks such as low sugar granola bars, raw nuts or dried fruit.
Personal Care Items (full or travel-sized):
• Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
• Toilet Paper
Please, no glass containers or expired items.